Whether or not you watch the Super Bowl, it’s the end of January and, here in New England, we still have two cold ,long months of winter. In Boston, post-holiday winter means sports, bars (and sports bars), skiing and comfort food. Juno is bearing down on us as I type this and, even though I don’t care so much about the outcome of Sunday’s game (go Seahawks), I always enjoy trying healthy game-day alternatives.
These sticky sesame cauliflower wings are a flavorful, addictive alternative to traditional chicken wings liked by both vegans and meat eaters. For other healthy Super Bowl food inspiration, I’ve created a “Game Day Makeovers” Pinterest board, so follow us there.
Links + Photo Credits (Top to bottom, left to right):
- Baked Chilaquiles with Black Beans | The Bonjon Gourmet
- Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips | My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Paprika Parsnip Fries | A House In The Hills
- Spinach and Artichoke Dip | Our Four Forks
- Smoky Chickpea Croutons | My New Roots
- Roasted Fennel and White Bean Dip | Sprouted Kitchen
- Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado | Cookie and Kate
- Vegan Gluten Free Fried Pickles | Our Four Forks
- Vegan Nacho Cheese | Our Four Forks
- Vegan Jalapeno Poppers | Minimalist Baker
- Za’atar Spiced Chickpea Crackers | Dolly and Oatmeal
- Nachos with Cashew “Cheese” | Love and Lemons